Monday, October 3, 2011

And So It Begins...

Phew!! I'm exhausted and this is only my first post! I never imagined how much went into starting a blog. It seems like I've spent days tweaking everything to get it just right. Add a link here, add a link there, add a link everywhere... And every time I felt like I was getting somewhere, I discovered something else that needed tweaking one more time! Bringing back memories of your blog beginnings?...Or is it just me?

I finally came to the conclusion that if I waited for everything to be perfect, I'd never get started. So, I'm just going for it! I'm happy to be up and running! My goal is to share my experiences as a jewelry designer with you and hopefully inspire your creative side. I'll be posting new designs and sharing the process of creating some of them through tutorials. In the meanwhile, I invite you to learn more about me, and browse through my photo gallery. If you like what you see, please check back from time to time to see what's new from the studio of Katalina Jewelry!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the 'tweaking!' I just started my blog this year... it felt like forever to get it all the way I wanted! And in truth, I'm still tweaking it to this day lol. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you have just started blogging! It looks fabulous, seasoned and professional! Wow again! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy