Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Popcorn Popping! - Fun Ring Design

As an ICE Resin® Creative Team member I get to play with some of the coolest stuff! Every month a box of goodies arrive at my doorstep. Last month this fun ring bezel was the first item to catch my eye and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!

Fun Ring Bezel + ICE Resin® = Playful Ring!
"Popcorn Popping"


It has a wire cage that I created and set inside the ring bezel
which I filled with ICE Resin® and some “popcorn” (white pearls).
Once the resin cured I added some loose “popcorn”
that "pops" about when I playfully shake my hand.


It's being featured as the
"Creative Team Wednesday" project
today over at the ICE Resin® blog where I share
a little more about what inspired its creation.

I hope you will "pop" on over there and take a quick look!


Sharing with: Lil Pink Pocket: Show & Share
 

7 comments:

  1. Danny is so right...you do make the coolest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, Kathy! And versatile...I can see it hanging on a chain, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love a ring that has some movement to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and funky ring. When you wear it do you go around singing the Primary song?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy